SPC is a Merthyr Tydfil based sports performance company founded by Phil Watkins. Our mission is to help clients reach their highest performance potential within the sport, exercise and fitness industry. We strive to provide the education, strength and conditioning and personal training services for them to be the very best they can be.
We tailor our services to suit the individual needs and requirements of our athletes/clients. We offer provision in the areas of:
- Strength and Conditioning (multi-sports)
- Personal Training
- Biomechanical Analysis
For further information, click on the ‘Consultancy’ tab and appropriate ‘drop down’ at the top of this page.
We are an approved private training provider offering national and internationally accredited qualifications for sports coaches, students, athletes and fitness professionals designed to enhance employability within the industry.
Our current portfolio of qualifications include:
- SPC Certificate in Strength and Conditioning
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instruction (Gym based)
- Level 2 Certificate in Leading Health-Related Activity Sessions
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Physical Activity
- Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) Bridging Award
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES)
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES)
For further information, click on the ‘Education’ tab and appropriate ‘drop down’ at the top of this page.