SPC is an East Midlands based sports performance company founded by Phil Watkins. Our mission is to help clients reach their highest performance potential within the sport, exercise and fitness industry. We strive to provide the education, strength and conditioning and personal training services for them to be the very best they can be.
We tailor our evidence based programmes to suit the individual needs and requirements of our athletes/clients. Undertaken at our training facility in Derby or ‘in-house’, we offer services in the areas of:
- Strength and Conditioning (sports performance: multi-sports)
- Personal Training (exercise, fitness and health orientated) (Click Here for a FREE Body Diagnostic Consultation)
For further information, click on the ‘Consultancy’ tab and appropriate ’drop down’ at the top of this page.
We are an approved private training provider offering national and internationally recognised qualifications, CPD workshops for coaches, athletes and fitness professionals and BASES SE supervision. Many of our qualifications carry CPD credits recognised by the UK Register of Exercise Professionals (REPS). Our Certificate in Strength and Conditioning (level 6/7) is designed for individuals wishing to enhance employability within the field of strength and conditioning and who maybe working towards UKSCA accreditation.
Our current portfolio of qualifications include:
- SPC Certificate in Strength and Conditioning (Level 6/7)
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instruction (Gym based)
- Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Physical Activity
- Active IQ Level 3 Sports Massage (Soft Tissue Therapy)
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) Bridging Course
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES) Certification
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES) Certification
For further information, click on the ‘Education’ tab and appropriate ‘drop down’ at the top of this page.