SPC is a South Wales based sports performance company founded by Phil Watkins. Our mission is to help clients reach their highest performance potential within the sport, exercise and fitness industry. We strive to provide the education, strength and conditioning and personal training services for them to be the very best they can be.
We tailor our services to suit the individual needs and requirements of our athletes/clients. We offer provision in the areas of:
- Strength and Conditioning (multi-sports)
- Personal Training
- Biomechanical Analysis
For further information, click on the ‘Consultancy’ tab and appropriate ‘drop down’ at the top of this page.
We are an approved private training provider offering national and internationally recognised qualifications for coaches, athletes and fitness professionals, BASES Supervised Experience (SE), and our Certificate in Strength and Conditioning designed to enhance employability within the field of strength and conditioning.
Our current portfolio of qualifications include:
- SPC Certificate in Strength and Conditioning (Level 6/7)
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instruction (Gym based)
- Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Physical Activity
- Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Sports Massage Therapy
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) Bridging Course
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES) Certification
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES) Certification
For further information, click on the ‘Education’ tab and appropriate ‘drop down’ at the top of this page.