Funding your course
1. Repayment Plan Options:
- Pay the fee in full prior to commencement of your course.
- Availability of individual repayment plans (excluding NASM courses) on agreement.
- 5% student discount for individuals already in full-time education.
2. Advanced Learner Loans: (available soon)
Advanced learner loans are available for students aged 19+ studying technical and professional qualifications at levels 3 and 4. Those students aged 19-23 years will still retain a legal entitlement to full funding for their first full level 3 course, with loans becoming an option for those seeking to re-skill. Unemployed learners will have additional separate entitlements. Repayments won’t start until you’re earning £21,000 a year. For further information please click here. We are currently in the process of applying for an Advanced Learner Loans facility agreement with the Skills Funding Agency (SFA).
3. Other Government Loans: (available soon)
Professional and Career Development Loans let you borrow between £300 and £10,000. They’re interest-free for the duration of your course (and one month after), and cover costs like course fees, travel and living expenses. We are currently in the process of applying for entry onto the Professional Career and Development Loan Register.