Our course materials are designed specifically so you can study for a UK internationally recognised qualification anywhere in the world. All you need is a computer and access to the internet. If you opt for our ONLINE delivery mode there’s no need to come to the UK to attend lectures or workshops to complete your course. You can obtain an accredited international vocational qualification without ever leaving home.
International Recognition and Employability
About our Active IQ Courses:
- They sit on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and are jointly regulated by England's regulator Ofqual (including Northern Ireland) and Qualifications Wales.
- In Europe, the European Qualifications Framework (EQF) acts as a translation device to make national qualifications more readable across Europe.
- All regulated qualifications sitting on the RQF align to the level descriptors of the EQF.
- UK qualifications are well-regarded all over the world.
- Where there is a national register of exercise professionals (REPS), AIQ qualifications are recognised for those seeking employment abroad.
About our NASM Certifications:
- They are recognised in countries that recognise the register of exercise professionals (REPS).
- These countries include the UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Europe.
- As a UK REPs member you'll be given EREPs status if you work in many areas of Europe.
- USA has no nationally recognised standard, but students who look towards the USA for employment will need proof of content for employment.
- As NASM are one of the most prominent providers in the USA you'd have a significant advantage when searching for employment.
Our ONLINE study options are designed to be flexible and to integrate easily within your daily schedule. Time, finance and accessibility are the biggest barriers faced when embarking on a new career. E-learning offers international students opportunities to study from anywhere in the world where they have the Internet. We've had a number of international students enrol onto our courses; see testimonials below.
For further information on our ONLINE and BLENDED-LEARNING modes of delivery please click on E-Learning.
I attended a 4-day NASM CES and PES workshop conducted by Phil Watkins. Delivery of the workshop was excellent! The theoretical background was amply referred to and linked to practice. The practical units were very specific, useful and adapted perfectly to the needs of the student. The entire experience was both enriching and enjoyable. I would recommend those workshops and Phil Watkins as an instructor! Thanks Phil!
Everything great. My English isn’t good but my trainer Phil is very patient and he knows his job. Thank you for everything!